(Standard Structure which we follow for writing the Business Plan Report:
- Executive summary: This section will include the description about your company viz history, objective, mission, vision, philosophy and structure.
- Industry Overview: This section will include the trend in the sector, relating to the sales, market size, market share, competitors, etc. In this section, we will relate your company and try to fit into the industry practically.
- Market analysis: This section includes market analysis of your product or service.
- Operating Plan/Technological Plan: This section includes the proper usage of the technology, how much will it cost and other considerations. Also, it will include the cost of day-to-day operations.
- Financial Summary: All the above four sections are common for all the clients. But for financial section, we have three different packages.)
- Silver: This is the most economical package for the clients. This package comprises of summary, SWOT analysis, break even charts/points and cash flow statements.
- Golden: This is the most popular and the most demanded product by the clients. In this package, we provide the client with the summary, SWOT analysis, break even charts/points, cash flow statement, Income Statement and Market Competitors.
- Platinum: This is the most advanced package which we offer to the clients. In this package, we offer Summary, SWOT analysis, break even charts/points, cash flow statement, Income Statement , Market Competitors, Balance sheet, Cost of Investment Analysis, Expected cash flow statement for the future years and also provide you with the comparison sheet with your close competitor.)